donderdag 19 november 2009

New Peppers (again?) !


As a fan of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, I try to keep up with new events and announcements of the band. Recently I was looking for some chords for a song and on the same website there was a news bulletin. In this news bulletin they mentioned something about an interview with Chad Smith (the drummer of the Peppers).

I read the article and read that the band went back into the studios again.


After their tour of the 2006’s album ‘Stadium Arcadium’ the band broke to have a break for “about a year”. Now the band starts to make songs again. "We’re gonna write for a while, it usually takes us a while" as Chad told Clash Magazine. He also told that the album will be in the stores around October/November next year.


I am looking forward to this new album as it will be experimental. The drummer told that Flea (the bass player) came up with electronic beats and that they already made some songs with piano on them.

Self I think Stadium Arcadium is not their best album, but the ‘experimental’ things on the album gave them a new ‘image’. I think the upcoming album will do the same. All new/experimental stuff.


I can’t wait till next year to hear the new album, I am really interested in the end result of it.


If you want more info look on


http://www.clashmusic.com/news/red-hot-chilli-peppers-announce-new-album-plans or buy Clash Magazine :)


Greetings,

Ivar


1 opmerking:

  1. Hey Zoon ik heb nog niet alles gelezen maar
    ziet er goed uit. XX es
    Tot vanavond

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen